Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dual Slalom Update

Hello all,

As many of you know, we were rained out last night at the last minute before CU Cycling's first dual slalom tournament ever. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we made what was at first a decision based on safety (lightning) and then on necessity (pouring rain). As it stands, we have a very tentative plan to host another dual slalom race at the same time as the short track on July 2. We will keep everyone updated on this plan by posting on this blog, so hang tight, and we'll see if we can't get the gravity side started again!

No comments: